Anthem releases rate DECREASES for 2018 Third Quarter!
Q3 2018 Anthem Rate Action Summary
Quarterly Rate Change Statewide Average:
- PPO -1.6%
- HMO -2.9%
Renewal Rate Change Statewide Average – Anthem’s consistent pricing continues:
- PPO 1.4%
- HMO 1.2%
Anthem Q3 rates are released and ready to quote in Health Connect. Renewals will be posted to the Producer Toolbox on 4/19/2018.
New PPO Medical plan design released for 7/1/2018 and later effective dates.
Rates are available in Health Connect. Benefit Summaries and SBCs are pending release.
- Bronze PPO 4000/40%/7350
- Bronze Select PPO 4000/40%/7350
- Relaxed participation has been extended through Q3. Minimum 30% participation required for 5 or more enrolled subscribers.
- NEW – effective 7/1/2018, 65% participation required for 1-4 enrolled subscribers.
Also continued through Q3:
- No DE9C required with 6 or more enrolling subscribers.
- Individual coverage both on and off the Exchange is accepted as a valid waiver.
- Dual HMO networks offering continues.
- Extended 24-month rate guarantee on NEW Small Group Dental Prime and Complete or Dental Net plans sold with effective dates through September 2018
Contact your RBG Team for Anthem quoting and enrollment