Effective 1-1-2018 Kaiser Permanente now offers rate and benefit parity on all CaliforniaChoice Kaiser plans. This means whether you write Kaiser through CalifornaChoice or direct through Kaiser Permanente, you’ll see no difference in premium or coverage.
Important Note, also effective January 1, 2018 there is no off-anniversary group movement, in either direction, allowed between CaliforniaChoice and Kaiser Permanente. So if a group wishes to move from Kaiser Permanente direct to CaliforniaChoice (or vice versa) they will only be allowed to make the move at the next renewal. Off-anniversary moves for groups without Kaiser Permanente currently in place will continue to be allowed.
Why write Kaiser Permanente through CaliforniaChoice?
- CaliforniaChoice gives your clients and their employees access to the networks, hospitals and doctors they want because there are simply more ways to find what they want when you offer Anthem, Health Net, Kaiser Permanente, Sharp Health Plan, Sutter Health Plus, United Healthcare and Western Health Advantage all in one package. Take the decision of what networks to offer off the employer’s plate and into the hands of their employees.
- Consolidated billing – your clients will get a single, consolidated monthly bill that lists all coverage levels, employer contribution and employee deductions.
- CaliforniaChoice beats a wrap every time. No individual carrier participation requirements. Your 10 life group with 9 on Kaiser and 1 with another carrier is no problem with CaliforniaChoice. View the CaliforniaChoice vs Wrap Comparison.
- CaliforniaChoice employee discount programs included for all groups. Cal Perks offers discounts on movies, theme parks, hotels and more. And the NEW Member Value Program offers discounts on health & wellness products and services, like fitness trackers, healthy eating solutions, mental wellness products to name a few.
- And much more – CaliforniaChoice Program Highlights
We are ready to help you write more business! Contact your RBG Representative to learn more and for all your CaliforniaChoice quoting and enrollment needs.